Saturday, March 15, 2014

20 weeks & our Gender Reveal!


On Friday I was 20 weeks along and officially half way done with my pregnancy.. How is that possible?? Time has flown by and even though I know I need to take everything in and enjoy our last few months with just Eric and I... I really can't wait to meet our baby! 

How far along? 20 weeks 
How big is he? Size of a banana (11oz) 
Best moment of the week- Brent, Julie and their boys flying in for our gender reveal! And of course, finding out we are having a BOY :D 
Trouble sleeping? No, except the past two days my allergies have really been bothering me so I haven't slept great. Nothing pregnancy related though. 
Miss anything? Nothing yet, I am sure that will change in the next few months. 
Movement?  Yes!!! I knew I was feeling flutters every once in a while but this week for the first time I felt a kick and knew for sure that it was the baby. Pretty awesome! 
Food cravings? Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Symptoms? No 
Wedding ring on/off? On
Happy/Moody? Maybe still a little moody. 
Looking forward to? Planning and being able to actually buy things now that we know it's a boy! 

Here are some pictures from this week: 

I am not sure if it is possible at this stage, but I already think he looks like Eric! 

Here are some of the party: 

Lastly, here are a couple pictures of my favorite boys! 









No comments:

Post a Comment