Thursday, August 29, 2013

A whole bunch of crazy!

Wow... The first week has absolutely WORE me out. I mean it is pretty exhausting to do try outs before and after school and then teach 4 classes. I constantly feel like I am having to entertain for some reason. However, I feel SO happy and SO blessed to have this job. It truly is so much fun and I have already met so many kids that I know I will never forget and will always have a place in my heart. 
Try outs have been going pretty good.. I was so worried about over looking certain girls and I feel very confident with the teams I will have by the time try outs are over! We scrimmage Crockett next week and I can hardly wait! 
I was also worried about my classroom management and my kids being out of control but so far (and I know it's only the first week) things have been great and I really have some great kids! 
I haven't had any time to blog so I just thought I would give a quick update. 

On a different note: my brother Brent and his wife Julie are expecting their second little boy, Carson Reid Bullard, any day now! I cannot wait to meet that little guy. I can't believe I will have two sweet nephews that will now have my whole heart! Can't wait to see you and meet you Carson!! 

Other than that, not much as been going on- I will be sure and blog about next week and how our scrimmages went! 

No comments:

Post a Comment