Monday, July 29, 2013

Here's to something new...

I am so excited to be writing this post to announce to everyone my exciting new plans! 

For the past year since I have graduated college I have been working as a landman and have really enjoyed it... However a new opportunity was brought my way and it was just too good to pass up! 

I am officially the new teacher/coach at Bonham Middle School! I am so excited to be teaching and of course coaching volleyball. I feel like I will truly have a career that is a hobby and I will enjoy every minute of it! It's also pretty cool to be back at my old stomping grounds... It will bring back some funny/unpleasant memories that's for sure! Middle school years are always a little awkward for everyone. 

I must admit I am pretty nervous to be running my own classroom so if ANY of my teacher friends have any decor/advice for me I would so greatly appreciate it!! 

I will be blogging a lot about my experiences as a first year teacher and hopefully post anything that may be helpful to others! So... Here's to my new adventure! 

Go Mustangs!! 

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and your new adventure!! We can't wait to see you guys Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete