Thursday, July 17, 2014

38 weeks...

Here is a quick little 38 week update! Ready to meet my baby boy!

How far along? 38 weeks
How big is he? The size of a leek? No clue what that is. At our 36 week appointment we were told he weighed approximately 6 lbs and 1 oz. which is about 50%.
Best moment of the week - Finishing up the nursery and getting final paperwork signed at the hospital. It's all just a waiting game at this point.
Trouble Sleeping? Yessss. Whats new though. Some nights are worse than others and sometimes it is because I can't shut my brain off, other nights its because every time I fall into a deep sleep I wake myself up by snoring... not to mention still getting up to use the restroom every 3 hours. This may be my body preparing me for whats to come.. no sleep!
Miss Anything? Definitely missing regular clothes. I hate not having anything to wear or putting on decent clothes and feeling huge.
Movement? Yes still lots of movement. The past couple of days I have had a couple scares where he didn't move like I was thinking he should but all is good!
Food Cravings? No cravings other than I still need my large ice water with extra ice from Sonic at least once a day. Watermelon and cherries have been great too!
Belly Button in or out? Out fo sho.
Symptoms? Definitely starting to feel those braxton hicks when I walk or am on my feet for a while. Once I sit down and rest they usually stop though.
Wedding ring on/off? Off :( This has been such a bummer for me these past two months. I love my ring and hate not wearing it!
Happy or Moody? Pretty happy lately
Looking forward to? Getting the show on the road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment