Friday, February 7, 2014

15 Weeks!

15 week update!

How far along? 15 weeks

How big is he/she this week? 4 inches or the size of an apple.

Best Moment of the Week?  Tuesday night my brother Brent was in town for work so we were able to see him for a little bit and have dinner with him. I just wish we could have seen Julie and the boys. Hopefully soon though!

Trouble Sleeping?  No, sleeping great!

Miss Anything? Feeling pretty good about everything right now, even my energy is back a little and headaches are occurring less frequently. 

Movement? Not yet.

Food Cravings? Nothing consistent that I always want. Just every once in a while something will sound really good!

Belly Button - In or Out? In

Symptoms?  Not at the moment!
Wedding Ring - Off or on? On

Happy or Moody? Other than a mild meltdown I had on Sunday, been feeling pretty happy :)

Looking Forward to? Our doctors appointment on Monday! 


Here is a picture at 15 weeks, still a little surreal but I think every day we get more and more excited! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment